“Nature itself is the best physician.” – Hippocrates
Healing The Senses
Nature can be our greatest ally in healing. Plants and other natural elements have been used for millennia to help us heal. Unfortunately, most of us have forgotten how to us our environment as our healer. Like sound, smell is often disregarded as a modality of healing, but it can be a great source of help, particularly for sensitive people who tend to react strongly to man made medicines.
Healing with Plants
Aromatherapy and Herbal Remedies For Highly Sensitive Bodies.
The Highly Sensitive Body may experience a lot of difficulties in dealing with toxins and stresses caused by modern and urban life. This may be the case with your child if he or she has most of the following conditions:
- Insomnia or fatigue during the day
- Highly emotional, anxious, irritable or breakdown especially when hungry
- Obsessive and compulsive behaviors
- Hard to manage food, environmental and chemical sensitivities
- Stomachache, indigestion, diarrhea or constipation
- Picky eating and specific food craving
- Eczema, hives and dermatitis
- Frequent sinus and ear infection, colds and flu, asthma
- Autistic Spectrum and AD(H)D sensory behavioral symptoms
The gentle and subtle healing powers of smell can be a great gift to highly sensitive people’swell being. Aromatherapy is derived from the ancient practice of using natural plant essences to promote health and wellbeing.
It consists of the use of pure essential oils obtained from a wide assortment of plants, which have been steam distilled or cold-pressed from flowers, fruit, bark and roots.
Aromatherapy can help ease a wide assortment of ailments, easing aches, pains, and injuries, while relieving the discomforts of many health problems.
Aromatherapy also acts on the central nervous system, relieving depression and anxiety, reducing stress, relaxing, uplifting, sedating, or stimulating, restoring both physical and emotional sense of wellbeing.
Book A Consultation
To book a consultation, call me (416) 451–1904 or use the form below.