Begin forwarded message:
From: “Kyley Zimmerman” <aromatherapy-tips>
Date: 7 December, 2012 8:16:49 AM EST
Subject: Super Easy Lip Balm Recipe — Aromatherapy Tip of the Week
Super Easy Lip Balm Recipe — Aromatherapy Tip of the Week
Super Easy Lip Balm Recipe
Where I live in Canada, the cold weather has arrived, and my lips are drying out. Here’s a super-easy lip balm recipe I make every winter for my family and friends.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, sweet almond oil or shea butter
- 1 tablespoon grated beeswax (you can use a pure beeswax candle for this)
- 1 Vitamin E capsule
- 1 drop Lavender OR Tea Tree and 1 drop Peppermint essential oil
- Place the oil and beeswax in a heatproof cup (such as a heavy glass measuring cup.) Poke a hole in the Vitamin E capsule and squeeze its liquid into the oil and wax mixture.
- Place the heatproof cup in a pot of water on the stove and heat on low just until the wax melts. Remove immediately from the heat.
- Stir in the essential oils and pour the liquid into a small screw-cap jar or lip balm jar. Allow to cool (it will solidify) before using.
Fast, easy and fun! Not to mention, perfect for stocking stuffers or for loot bags at kids’ parties.
Here’s a few links for buying your lip balm ingredients:
If you enjoyed this aromatherapy tip, please do a friend and me a big favor and “pay it forward”. Send this email to them so they can enjoy it too.
If a friend DID forward this to you and you’d like to see more, please click here to subscribe.
Have a happy, healthy week! … Kyley Zimmerman
Never Miss a Recipe!
Sign up for the Aromatherapy Recipes Blog.
You are subscribed to Aromatherapy Tips.
The back issues are at the following URL…
If you wish to remove yourself from this mailing, please click on the following URL…
(If the above URL is not a link, copy-and-paste the URL into your Web browser. That will confirm your removal.)
To change your e-mail address, please click on the following URL…
(If the above URL is not a link, copy-and-paste the URL into your Web browser. That will confirm your change.)